Monday, March 14, 2011

ロリータ☆アウティング☆レポート~シェーリの誕生日パーティー~

It has been a while since I had a chance to wear anything Lolita, so when Cherie had told me about her Loli optional birthday outing I jumped at the chance. We usually never arrive to an event dressed in Lolita since we both use public transit. I met up with her at the mall and we changed there. After changing, we headed into Waikiki to get to the restaurant. She had planned for us to have lunch at Makittii, a Hello Kitty themed buffet.

We met up with our friends and attracted quite a bit of attention. The restaurant was extremely cute and very colorful.

The food was rather tasty, from delicious shrimp tempura to a wide collection of sweets. I wanted to eat a lot more than I did but I was afraid that my clothes would look horrendous with a huge belly of food.

Hello kitty also made an appearance in a very tropical outfit complete with a pineapple on her head. When everyone finished eating we decided to take some pictures on the restaurant grounds.


















After leaving the restaurant, we heading off to the purikura parlor.

We finished off the night with karaoke at our favorite place. They had recently upgraded there system and now have a touch screen remote.










After all that, Cherie and myself were extremely tired but It was a great day with wonderful people.








0 comments:

Post a Comment