Thursday, February 24, 2011

"Do you want to be a girl?"

My life is a little different then what most people are used to. I am a male but there are times when I choose to wear clothes made for women, specifically Lolita fashion. When wearing such clothes a try my hardest to create an illusion of feminine beauty which works to my advantage most of the time,fooling many people. The one thing that leaves me wondering is when people ask me if i want to be a girl. Its rather hard to explain because I feel as if there are two different sides of me coexisting in one body. The Lolita being is very elegant being instilled with grace and beauty both inside and out while my normal self is just your average person. I want to be able to have the two beings meld into one but I'm not sure how to go about doing so. I feel like I have to hide a part of myself away from people to save myself from being labeled as an oddity. Luckily, I have found a few friends that accept me and what I do. They make me feel like a "normal" person and give me the strength to go about my life and not let what others say bother me.





purikura with cheriecherie on LJ

1 comment:

  1. "I feel as if there are two different sides of me coexisting in one body."

    I know exactly how you feel :)
    I have that too.
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog :)

    ReplyDelete