Sunday, September 18, 2011

BTSSB Blouse Revamp Update~

After quite some time in a tea bath, the BTSSB blouse I purchased has gone through quite a color change.


Who ever had the idea of dyeing things with tea is a genius. The color is very similar to Metamorphose temps de fille's Antique White. Although the tea dyeing neutralized the sweat stains, the blouse has some small dark spots so I'm going to dye it black.

P.S.~ I'm working on putting together a video of the dyeing process so be sure to keep an eye out for that.

Until next time,
                      パトリック~☆

5 comments:

  1. So cool! Ive always had a hard time finding blouses that i actually like/fit me in iviry color. Maybe i'll try tea dyeing out! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good idea!
    I may try it out as well ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out great! I want to do this too now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's beautiful! I've tried tea dying lace before but never a whole garment, it came out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the outcome, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete