Tuesday, August 30, 2011

LOLITA MEME DAY ⑦

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love about lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate about lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items on your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire your inner lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your lolita bag?
Day 11 – A day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictitious lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – A song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that have happened over the last 30 days.


★10 people who inspire your lolita style.★

Kato Kuniko
 The mastermind behind the craziness that is Metamorphose temps de fille. I heard that she left the company in 2009 although I'm not sure if its sure. This woman was unafraid to be different in the Lolita Fashion world and I admire her so for it. She has started up two new brands Love dice 56 (50s vintage inspired) and Physical Drop (Lolita).

Mana
 In the beginning, Mana was a key figure in exposing Lolita fashion not only in Japan but worldwide. The man was one of the reasons that I got into Lolita fashion. I often thought to myself "he's a guy, if he can wear a lacy dress so can I". One day he will play me a song on his guitar,while we sit surrounded by roses and sip blood. <~ a joke to someone ;P

Takarano Arika
 For a woman who is almost 50 years old, she has aged rather gracefully. The Music of ALI PROJECT is absolutely wonderful and has a dark sound, perfect for Gothic Lolitas.

Kaya
I first heard of him because Mana was producing his former band Schwarz Stein. I began to follow his work more closely after he began his solo career. I love his music and elegant outfits for his live shows.

Gashicon
Lolita fashion is known for being a very cute genre, why not have something cute with a twist~ Gashicon is responsible for h.NAOTO's Hangry&Angry line. I love the way she can blend something gross with something cute and have everything work out in the end.



Midori
BTSSB's other model. To by quite honest I would prefer to see her modeling more often than Aoki Misako and her freaky blank stare.



Hasegawa
The man behind Putumayo. I barely see any Lolitas wearing Putumayo but he's stuff is amazing. I have a bag by them and it has replaced everything else as my daily bag not just because of its design but also because its extremely sturdy.

 Yoh
I love his work and all the detail he puts into his illustrations. The illustrations he does for Alice and the Pirates are absolutely stunning. The latest collaboration they did is growing on me. One day, Melty Mermaid Princess will be mine in the brown colorway.


Hirooka Naoto
Whenever I think of Gothic Lolita my mind automatically goes to this guy. My favorites of his lines would have to be Frill,Blood and Channel H. I love the all over prints and raunchy English that often accompanies his pieces.


Erica Antoine
One the first Lolitas I actually became good friends with. When she lived on Hawaii we would often hang out and talk about what new releases we wanted and how Angelic Pretty was making everything way too short. Although she doesn't live here anymore I still believe that we are good friends.

Until next time,
                      パトリック~★

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment