I havent posted in a while so I thought I would Give This Challenge a go~
Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love about lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate about lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items on your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire your inner lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your lolita bag?
Day 11 – A day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictitious lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – A song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that have happened over the last 30 days.
1. I first saw Lolita fashion druing a trip to japan when I was younger. I didn't really get into it until 2003~2004.
2. I don't really stick to one style but if I had to choose just one, it would be Gothic Lolita.
3. My favorite brands are Alice and the Pirates, Black Peace Now, h.NAOTO, Metamorphose temps de fille, Moi meme Moitie and Putumayo.
4. My first brand piece was a black x white Karami JSK by BTSSB, I still have it.
5. I often ask my parents if I look pretty in Lolita before going out. It is a bit odd for them but I feel like the more they see me in it the more they'll grow to accept it.
6. I enjoy dressing up my friends in my frills. . . even if they don't.
7. Scent is just as important to me as the outfit. I often coordinate scents with my Lolita outfits.
8. I love how close knit the Hawaii Lolita Community is, but I guess this is bound to happen when you live on an island.
9. I love to design Lolita outfits but lack the skills to make them
10. I'm slowly collecting things to update the look of my room into something for befitting of a Lolita.
Until next time,