Tuesday, August 23, 2011

LOLITA MEME DAY ③

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love about lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate about lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items on your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire your inner lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your lolita bag?
Day 11 – A day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictitious lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – A song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that have happened over the last 30 days.

10 things you hate about lolita.★

1. Short dresses ~ Being on the taller side, I hate when cute things are released and are way too short for me. I would love to purchase some dresses by Angelic Pretty but having tried on a few of their pieces I find most to be way too short for me D:


2. Long sleeved blouses ~ Once again my height works against me. Most long sleeved blouses look awkward on me because of my long limbs. Luckily, I have been able to remedy this problem with wrist cuffs adding some length to the cuff area. 


3. OTT Sweet Lolita  ~ It's way too much of everything...


4. Bad lace ~ This mostly pertains to things by Meta~ They have released many beautiful things covered in bad lace...


5. Bad wigs ~ Many people interested in Lolita Fashion often use wigs as opposed to their natural locks. I find that most look wonderful but sometimes they seem to hurt an outfit more than help. 

6. Mixing genres ~ Angelic Pretty x h.NAOTO? Unless you have amazing coordination skills or a vast wardrobe, I don't think things will turn out well.

7. Not dressing to your body type ~ I'm not trying to bash anyone with this, I just think that for example~ you just have to have the latest dress, make sure it fits well.

8. Boob loaf ~ Ties in with the last dislike~ I'm not a fan of normal dresses going from a normal,waist length dress to a baby doll dress. 


9. No make up ~ This is not always true. There are many beautiful people in this community but if you are someone like me that need the extra coverage, it doesn't take much time out of your day to cover up those little flaws.

10. Crazy head things ~ Melted ice cream cone or a plate of Jell-O? I'm sorry girls, it just seems tacky...


This was rather hard to do. I don't really like thinking about things that I dislike.


Until next time,
                      パトリック~★

3 comments:

  1. It's not a very easy task to write up ten things to hate about something one love.. But I have to agree with most here. Especially that about blouses! D8

    ReplyDelete
  2. With regards to 8, it's very easy to bash people for something you'll never have to deal with yourself now isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a girl and I hate boob loaf too. =S It's not really something you 'deal' with, you can avoid it if you wear stuff that fits.

    ReplyDelete