Wednesday, August 24, 2011

LOLITA MEME DAY ⑤

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love about lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate about lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items on your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire your inner lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your lolita bag?
Day 11 – A day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictitious lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – A song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that have happened over the last 30 days.

★items on your wishlist.★

Metamorphose D.Walkure Series
This series was not released outside of Japan because of complaints from western customers. I thought that the reaction was a little blown up but I can see where people are coming from with that. My personal opinion in regards to the reaction is~ "A person may be defined by their choice of clothing but is more so defined by their actions"

Angelic Pretty Twinkle Mermaid JSK
Mermaids have always been one of my favorite mythical creatures. Looking at all of the mermaid prints that Angelic Pretty has released, this would have to be my favorite.

Metamorphose Sailor Jumpsuit
I have been searching for this for a long time but it never seems to come up secondhand. I guess I'll just have to bit the bullet and buy it direct from Meta if they release it again in the next sailor series.

AatP Vampire Requiem
I think this is currently AatP's most sought after print. I would have seriously considered snapping it up during the second release if it was available in this color and cut.

Juliette et Justine Crucifixion JSK
I'm a sucker for velvet and religious imagery. Although it is very plain it leaves a enormous amount of possibilities for coordination.

BTSSB Alice Playing Cards JSK
I have only seen this print used for Baby's yukatas in the past. After browsing around on closet child, I fell in love with the print in this colorway.

Innocent World Carousel JSK
I'm usually afraid of color but this JSK is absolutely stunning.

PUTUMAYO Chiffon OP
Putumayo seriously deserves more love. They may be known for their Punk Lolita designs but they also create beautiful Lolita dresses from time to time.

MaM Black Cat Alice's Candy Kingdom Mysterious Tea Party JSK
 I usually have don't care for things Maxicimam releases but while looking for a parasol this caught my eye. I hate pink but this was the only colorway that didn't make me want to vomit.


Moi meme Moitie Iron Gate OP
Whats a wishlist without this baby~ I never really lusted after Moitie until Holy Queen came into my life but now I want more. I have been saving as much as I can and am almost to that outrageous amount that people want for this OP.

Until next time,
                      パトリック~★


1 comment:

  1. Yes, yes to all of this! Especially the D. Walkure series. I found some purikura from a Japanese blogger in the set, I'll have to send you a link.

    All these colors would look so nice on you too! I hope you get them all someday. :3

    ReplyDelete